Integration of Surgery and Systemic Therapy In the Management of Renal Cell Carcinoma By Christopher Wood, MD, FACS
This is a monthly Grand Rounds to help educate our Urology Faculty, Residents, Allied Healthcare Providers, and Community Physicians. It is designed around Urologic topics to assist in updated medical topics and care.
- Urology Faculty
- Allied Healthcare Providers
- Community Physicians
- The participant will be able to understand the role of cytoreductive nephrectomy for metastatic RCC in the era of targeted therapy
- The participant will be able to understand the role and safety of pre-surgical therapy in the management of advanced RCC
- The participant will be able to understand the proper integration of surgery and systemic therapy in the management of locally advanced RCC
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.