This educational activity, in line with the tradition of M&M conferences, is designed to serve as a platform for reviewing the learning opportunities in selected, adverse events, covering individual and systems issues, encountered in the care of our patients. Multiple levels of attendees are present; residents and fellows contribute and learn along with the faculty.
Key Words: ME, MCW, Vascular, Endovascular
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Explain the critical issues relating to Vascular and Endovascular Surgery within the broader scope of the American Health Care
- Review the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and/or treatment of various Vascular and Endovascular disorders, including the most recent development in Medical and Minimally invasive therapy
- Discuss the current changing aspects/newer approaches to Vascular and Endovascular Disease
Nathan Kugler, MD
Department of Surgery
Medical College of Wisconsin
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Nathan Kugler
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.