Review of multiple cases that include a variety of complicated cases coupled with the latest literature from peer-reviewed journals will allow continuous performance improvements. Each presenter, whether they are faculty, fellows or residents must justify their performance and clinical judgment particularly during the M&M aspect of our conference. A practice gap may be identified during the discussion which is done in an open peer review format.
Keywords: MCW, CME, Vascular, Endovascular
- Physician Assistant
- Nurse Practitioner
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Explain the critical issues relating to Vascular and Endovascular Surgery within the broader scope of the American Health Care
- Review the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and/or treatment of various Vascular and Endovascular disorders, including the most recent development in Medical and Minimally invasive therapy
- Discuss the current changing aspects/newer approaches to Vascular and Endovascular Disease
- Joseph Hart, MD
- Kellie Brown, MD
- Brian Lewis, MD
- Michael Malinowski, MD
- Neel Mansukhani, MD
- Laura Needler, NP
- Stephen Robischon, PA
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
Peter Rossi, MD
Silk Road Medical
Peter Rossi, MD
|Peter Rossi, MD||Endospan||Data Safety Monitoring Board Member|
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.