This educational activity is designed to serve as a platform for reviewing the learning opportunities in selected, adverse events, and to meet a graduate medical education requirement. More than 90% of academic programs have a M&M conference. In the Department of Surgery, residents and fellows predominate as the presenters and the primary audience, however the learning environment experience is strengthened with consistent faculty input.
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Explain the critical issues relating to Vascular and Endovascular Surgery within the broader scope of the American Health Care
- Review the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and/or treatment of various Vascular and Endovascular disorders, including the most recent development in Medical and Minimally invasive therapy
- Discuss the current changing aspects/newer approaches to Vascular and Endovascular Disease
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Joseph P. Hart, MD
The Medical College of Wisconsin
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.