There are new preoperative evaluations and surgical techniques that need to be disseminated in order to provide best patient care. Teaching physicians need to stay current in all areas of their specialty in order to teach and supervise residents, particularly when on call. Members of the planning committee determines the M&M Conference topics based on what is the most current and relevant cases in surgery today.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Evaluate the effect of a patient's vascular disease on their ouverall health.
- Interpret images and studies done on patients to understand their specific vascular status
- Develop a plan of care for patients with vascular disease
Peter Rossi, MD - Activity Director
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.