- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Allied Health Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Evaluate clinically relevant, rarely occurring and/or complex cancer cases in a multidisciplinary setting
- Discuss cancer cases, indicate clinical stage, prognostic indicators of the tumor and treatment guidelines based on NCCN guidelines or other ACoS approved guidelines
- Assess new modalities relative to the treatment of cancer
|Dr. Kate Hallenbeck||MDI (Medical Diagnostic Imaging||Owner|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.