Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Medical Students
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Understanding the pathophysiology and treatment of various surgical disorders
- To identify and present patient cases involving adverse outcomes
- Provide an open forum for discussion of list of patient discharges, deaths, as well as any significant patient complications from previous week
- Analyze the pertinent facts of the case, and understand the surgical alternative to avoiding errors, complications, or death of patients
- Keep current on changing aspects/new approaches to surgical problems
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure.
|Allan Pasch, MD||BioConnect Systems||Research|
|Anthony Nelson, MD||Stealth Therapeutics||Speaking/teaching|
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.