- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Medical Students
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Understanding the pathophysiology and treatment of various surgical disorders
- To identify and present patient cases involving adverse outcomes
- Provide an open forum for discussion of list of patient discharges, deaths, as well as any significant patient complications from previous week
- Analyze the pertinent facts of the case, and understand the surgical alternative to avoiding errors, complications, or death of patients
- Keep current on changing aspects/new approaches to surgical problems
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure.
|Allan Pasch, MD||BioConnect Systems||Research|
|Anthony Nelson, MD||Stealth Therapeutics||Speaking/teaching|
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.