47th Annual Southeastern Wisconsin Cancer Conference: Selected Updates in Genitourinary
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 3.25 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Allied Health Professionals
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Determine current recommendations for prostate cancer screening in general public and high risk populations.
- Identify safe and effective strategies that complement standard oncology care to manage treatment or disease related adverse events
- Determine best practice in the treatment of bladder, prostate, kidney and testicular cancer
Role With Company
Mark Moyad, MD
AbbVie, Max Int’l, Farr Labs
Nicholas Vogelzang, MD
Janssen Biotech, Caris Life Sciences, US Oncology, DAVAOncology, Mannkind, UpToDate, Abbvie, Bavarian Nordic, Endocyte, GlaxoSmith Kline, Genentech, Celgene, Dendreon, Novartis, Pfizer, Bayer/Onyx, Exelixis
Employment, Consulting, Speaker,
Walter Stadler, MD
Bayer, Caremark/CVS, Genentech, Johnson&Johnson, MedPacto, Merck, Millenium, Sotio
Derek Raghavan, MD
Lawrence Einhorn, MD
- 3.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.