Vascular Conference (WFHC)
This educational series is designed to enhance the care of patients with peripheral vascular disease. Treatment of lower extremity arterial occlusive disease continues to be plagued by high readmission rates, low quality of life (after bypass) and poor long-term patency (after endovascular intervention)… This series will involve didactic discussion and case presentations to improve physician management of these complex patients and reduce readmission rates. Content is derived from readmission rates for carotid stenosis, arterial aneurysms, atrial occlusive disease, dialysis access and venous disease; chart review data documenting the incidence of restenosis/re-occlusion of stents; and bypass surgery outcomes.
- Practice-based learning and improvement
- Patient Care and procedural skills
- Systems-based practice
- Medical knowledge
- Implement strategies to effectively manage patients with carotid stenosis, atrial aneurysm, arterial occlusive disease, dialysis access and venous disease.
Activity Director: Allan Pasch, MD
Administrative Contact: Nancy Becker, 414-874-4680, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.