This is a multidisciplinary discussion including staging, prognostic indicators, and national treatment guidelines as outlined by the NCCN or other American College of Surgeons (ACoS) approved guideline. Improve the care of patients with cancer by providing multidisciplinary treatment planning and contribute to physician and allied medical staff education.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the Medical College of Wisconsin and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians and Allied Health Professionals
- Evaluate clinically relevant, rarely occurring and/or complex cancer cases in a multidisciplinary setting
- Discuss cancer cases, indicate clinical stage, prognostic indicators of the tumor and treatment guidelines based on NCCN guidelines or other ACoS approved guidelines
- Assess new modalities relative to the treatment of cancer
Faculty & credentials:
Bu-Ali, M.D., Hanadi
Burkert, M.D., Lawrence
Christensen, M.D., Michael
Cuevas, M.D., Francis
Duffrin, M.D., Henry
Engstrand, M.D., David
Hryciuk, M.D., Jeanne
Maramattom, M.D., Leena
Naik, M.D., Niravkumar
Nolasco, M.D., Thomas
Offerman, M.D., Shannon
Walsh, M.D., Christopher
No one in control of content has any relevant financial relationship to disclose, except for the following:
+1 (262) 687-5018
01/23/2014 - 7:00am to 8:30am CST
Elmbrook Memorial Hospital
19333 W North Ave
Brookfield, WI 53045
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.