- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
WHEATON FRANCISCAN HEALTHCARE PRESENTS,
DR. FRANCIS CUEVAS’ STAGING EVENT:
Colon Cancer: Staging and Prognosis
When: October 9th, 7:30 a.m.
Location: St. Joseph Hospital – M111
Elmbrook Memorial Hospital – Auditorium
(Connected by phone)
If you are not able to make it to the event but still would like to join in the meeting, please call:
Live meeting will also be available to connect to the event from your computer.
ADA Compliance Statement
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Wheaton Inc. seeks to make this program accessible to all. If you have a disability, which might require special accommodations, please email your needs to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-647-5228
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Attending Physicians
- Allied Healthcare professionals.
- Review and Discuss staging of Colon cancer patients
- Understand how prognostic markers affect patient treatment plans
No one in control of content has any relevant financial relationship to disclose, except for the following:
Hallenbeck, M.D., Kate