- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This educational activity is designed to be essential in reviewing cases, assessing the nuances of their anatomy and physiology, and comparing cases like in kind. The goal is to determine outcomes and determine what the best approach is. Often, there are multiple different approaches to the care and decision making. By assembling this information, looking at it objectively and in an organized fashion, we can learn as we go forward. Compiling all participants' comments is what allows all of us to learn as we go forward and allows for the best care for patients.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
physicians, physician assistants, nurses/nurse practitioners, allied health care professionals
1. Review specific patient information including clinical history, anatomy, hemodynamics, and physiology.
2. Provide updates on state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic modalities along with an evidence-based decision making approach.
3. Review outcomes of individual patients and general conclusions based on the above objectives.
Pip Hidestrand, MD
Michael Mitchell, MD
James Tweddell, MD