This educational activity is designed to be essential in reviewing cases, assessing the nuances of their anatomy and physiology, and comparing cases like in kind. Often, there are multiple different approaches to the care and decision making. The goal is to determine outcomes and determine what the best approach is. By assembling this information, looking at it objectively and in an organized fashion, we can learn as we go forward. Compiling all participants’ comments is what allows all of us to learn as we go forward and allows for the best care for patients.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 2.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
physicians, physician assistants, nurses/nurse practitioners, allied health care professionals
* Review specific patient information including clinical history, anatomy, hemodynamic and physiology.
* Provide updates on state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic modalities along with an evidence-based decision making approach.
* Review outcomes of individual patients and general conclusions based on the above objective.
Activity Director: Jeanne M. James MD
All Faculty & Attendees
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.