ACCME Accreditation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Medical College of Wisconsin and The Wisconsin Department of Corrections. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Medical Staff of the Wisconsin Department of Corrections.
- Provide an overview of chronic kidney disease (CKD) definition
- Understand the different aspect of kidney dysfunction
- Explain role of different providers in managing patients with CKD and referral requirements
- Discuss the multiorgan impact of CKD
In Accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Ashraf El-Meanawy, MD, MS, PhD, FASN
Director of Dialysis at MCW and MCW Associated Hospitals
Professor of Medicine
Division of Nephrology
Cardiovascular and Kidney Disease Center
Medical College of Wisconsin
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.