- Allied Health Professionals
- Improved understanding of complex component's relationships.
- Clinical justification for multiple PTSD treatment approaches.
- Potential future directions and practical implications.
OACIS & CRU
Pontiac, MI 48341
Planning Committee Members: Jerome Van Ruiswyk, MD., FACP, FACHE, Associate Chief of Staff for Education; Annette Severson, EdD, RN, Associate Chief Nurse for Education and Research; Heather Smith, Ph.D, Psychology; Angie Paniagua, PharmD, CGP, Clinical Coordinator for Pharmacy Program; Jill Schneidermeyer, MSW, Social Work Executive; and Coordinator: Karen Hartzell, Mngt. Assistant to the Associate Chief of Staff for Education.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.