The APP Education Series offers diverse topics from clinical-based knowledge, pharmacological updates, professional development, and leadership skills targeted to the APP population.
Key Words: APP, Clinical, Professional Development, Leadership, APP Grand Rounds
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss the history of total joint replacement surgery and the evolution to the current state of joint replacement surgery
- Recognize factors that lead to successful outpatient joint replacement experiences and outcomes
- Identify characteristics of an ideal outpatient total join replacement candidate
- Review the current state of total joint replacement management in our organization
Rebecca Krueger, APNP
Department of Medicine
Division of Advance Practice Providers
Medical College of Wisconsin
Planning Committee Member(s):
Planning Committee: Rebecca Krueger, APNP , Education Director, Amanda Gross, Education Coordinator, Michelle Washburn, Admin Associate, Keith Dallenbach, APNP, Emily Lemke, APNP, Adrienne Markiewicz, DNP, Jennifer McMahon, APNP, Jennifer Merrill, APNP, Laura Mesenbrink, APNP, MaryAnn Moon, APNP, Jennifer Rabaglia, MD, Emmy Sippel, APNP, Katie Spiegelhoff, PA-C, Sara Tromp, PA-C, Sarah Vanderlinden, PA-C, Emily Wieting, PA-C, Nicole Winchester, APNP, Lana Zaharova, DNP, Ann Zechlinski, Pharmacy manager FH Inpatient, Karla Zilinski, APNP
Content Expert: Stephanie Ludtke, PA-C, MPAS
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Rebecca Krueger, APNP
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
AANP Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners: AANP Provider Number 150930. This program has been approved for up to 1.00 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 0.00 hours of pharmacology). Nurse Practitioners should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 0.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours