The APP Education Series offers diverse topics from clinical-based knowledge, pharmacological updates, professional development, and leadership skills targeted to the APP population.
Key Words: APP, Clinical, Professional Development, Leadership, APP Grand Rounds
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify Customer Service: Learn the criteria that determines customer perception of service
- Getting to Know Your Customer: Discuss who your customers are and learn how to identify their needs
- Steps to Customer Service Excellence: Learn the 3 key steps that need to be kept top of mind to ensure excellent customer service
- Exceeding Customer Expectations: Learn the 6 components of exceeding expectations and behaviors to avoid
Rebecca Krueger, APNP
Department of Medicine
Division of Advance Practice Providers
Medical College of Wisconsin
Planning Committee Member(s):
Rebecca Krueger, APNP , Education Director, Julie Raaum, DNP, Administrator, Amanda Gross, Education Coordinator, Keith Dallenbach, APNP, Michael Gilmartin, PMHNP, Emily Lemke, APNP, Adrienne Markiewicz, DNP, Jennifer McMahon, APNP, Jennifer Merrill, APNP, Laura Mesenbrink, APNP, MaryAnn Moon, APNP, Emmy Sippel, APNP, Sara Tromp, PA-C, Jesse Urbaitis, PA-C, Sarah Vanderlinden, PA-C, Emily Wieting, PA-C, Nicole Winchester, APNP, Lana Zaharova, DNP, Ann Zechlinski, Pharmacy manager FH Inpatient, Karla Zilinski, APNP
Content Expert: Nate Filzen
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Rebecca Krueger
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
AANP Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners: AANP Provider Number 150930. This program has been approved for up to 1.00 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 1.00 hours of pharmacology). Nurse Practitioners should claim only those hours actually spent participating in the CME activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
- 0.00 NP PharmacologyNP Pharmacology credit.
- 1.00 NP Contact Hours