- Social Worker
- Understand how to properly capture telephone workload (clinic location/documentation/code selection) to maximize workload and reduce errors
- Understand the rules surrounding proper capture of video visits (VVC)
- Overview of 2021 Evaluation and Management code selection and documentation for prescriptive providers when used alone and in conjunction with psychotherapy services
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay
Milo C. Huempfner Green Bay VA Health Care Clinic
- Dean Mantzavrakos, BA, CCS-P
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.