- Social Worker
- Explore the relationship of interacting with a natural environment on physical and mental health
- Discuss the idea of a "nature dose," which is posited to be the minimum of amount of time one needs to spend in nature to achieve health benefits
- Examine studies that sought to explore the effects of a natural environment on cognition, attention, and creativity
Medical College of Wisconsin-Green Bay
Milo C. Huempfner Green Bay VA Health Care Clinic
- Jared West, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.