Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Highlight the historical relationship between music and medicine in the lives of physicians and allied health professionals.
2. Challenge the participants to develop potential medical diagnoses for several composers based on the signs and symptoms given.
3. Enhance understanding of medical care available about 200 years ago.
Paul Reith, MD, FACP, FACE
Thomas Reith, MCW Medical Student M-2
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.