ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Identify the legal and ethical complexities in the Alfie Evans case.
2. Examine distinctions between US and UK approach to the legal and ethical issues in the Alfie Evans case.
3. Identify opportunities for avoiding intractability in complex pediatric cases.
Mary Homan, MA, MSHCE, DrPH
K. Jane Lee, MD
Steve Leuthner, MD
Karen Lieberman, JD, MSJS, BCC
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.