ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Identify defining principles of conversion therapy and differences between its various forms.
2. Describe the common techniques of conversion therapy and its psychological impact on individuals.
3. Apply ethical guidelines to the practice of conversion therapy and discuss the current legal climate associated with its practice.
4. Discuss how to work with individual seeking conversion services in an ethical and practical way.
Jamal R. Cunningham, M.Ed., Psy.D.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.