Allied Health Care Professionals
1. To understand how low socioeconomic status impacts neurological and behavioral development of children.
2. To critique the proposal made by some scholars that promotes the use of cognitive enhancers as a means to address poor educational attainment.
3. To provide some ethical pointers for a prudent use of cognitive enhancers in the educational setting.
Fabrice Jotterand, PhD, MA
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.