- Advanced Practice Professionals
- Other health care professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Describe the ethical dilemma(s) in the presentation.
- Analyze the ethical issues of the dilemma(s) and justify one's own position as related to the care of patients.
- Apply the ethical justification to the next relevant ethical dilemma encountered in the care of patients.
Arthur R. Derse, MD, JD
Professor and Director
Center for Bioethics and Medical Humanities
Medical College of Wisconsin
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Arthur R. Derse
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.