Cardiac catheterization conference is designed to provide the participants with a review of invasive and interventional cardiovascular skills and disease states as well as providing up to date knowledge in the current practice of interventional cardiology.
- Faculty Cardiologists
- Cardiology Fellows
- Ancillary Staff (PA’s, NP’s)
At the end of this session, I will be able to:
- Understand the applicable anatomy, physiology, and pathology of gthe invasive/interventional practice of cardiovascular medicine
- Idtenitfy the application of established guidelines and appropriate use criteria pertaining to invasive and interventional cardiology
- Learn cost effective and system based improvement care in invasive and interventional cardiology
- Fully understand and execute safe operations within an environment of radiation and infectious risk
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.