This conference will provide timely updates and medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, pharmacists, and allied health professionals.
- Incorporate clinical guidelines, quality data, evidence-based medicine, and clinical data into my clinical practice.
- Examine the current topic of discussion.
- Understand the treatment and pathology behind the diagnosis.
- Recognizing new treatment options.
- Knowing our community resources for providing this service.
- Change/improve Competence; change how competence is measured; improve patient outcomes.
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Planning Committee/ Activity Director: Abdel Alqwasmi, MD