- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This conference will provide timely updates and medical treatment options for diseases common to our hospital and clinic population.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Physicians, pharmacists, and allied health professionals.
After attending, the participants will be able to:
1. Discuss and understand timing and use of TXA in postpartum hemorrhage
2. Understand antenatal counseling regarding opioid use in pregnancy
3. Discuss and understand the management of neonatal abstinence syndrome
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Speaker: Erwin Cabacungan, MD and Emily Smith, MD