This educational activity is designed to provide the latest information about common problems encountered in pediatric practice and will benefit all health care providers who work with children.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Discuss selected pediatric topics.
- Analyze recent advances in pediatric specialties.
- Manage the care of patients and determine when to refer the patient to a pediatric specialist.
- Michael Earing, MD
- Thomas Sato, MD
- Patricia Radoszewski, RN, MBA
- Anoop K. Singh, MD
- Kevin D. Walter, MD
- Danielle Parretti, LAT, OTC, OT-S
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.