ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
For Internal Network viewers, join us at: 701520 / Passcode: 38245
For External Network viewers, join us at: 126.96.36.199##701520 / Passcode: 38245
To view this event, along with registration/credit validation information, please contact Michael Skocir, QHS Telehealth Coordinator, at Michael.Skocir@qhsinc.org or 262-787-1529.
General Surgeons, Physician Assistants, Allied Health Care Professionals
- Adherence to the guidelines for prevention of surgical site infections and thromboembolic events
- Familiarity with the latest guidelines developed by national and international societies based on evidence-based medicine.
- Detection of stress, fatigue, and maintaining a work-life balance.
- Awareness of advances in surgical subspecialties.
- Awareness of proper methods of professional communication and handoffs.
- Cognizance of methods of surgical innovation.
Cheong Jun Lee, MD, Assistant Professor, Division of Vascular Surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin will present "Evolving Therapies for the Treatment of Complex Aortic Aneurysms at The Medical College of Wisconsin".
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.