"Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) in Dermatology"
Mary Kwon, MD
PGY2 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
- To review evidence for CAM in dermatology
- To discuss risks and benefits of CAM in dermatology
- To provide information to recommend patients to complement mainstream dermatologic therapies
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker - Mary Kwon, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.