"EBV and Its Role in Cutaneous Disease"
Emily Keimig, MD
Instructor of Dermatology
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Discuss the epidemiology, infection, and properties of EBV virus
- Discuss the various conditions and their cutaneous manifestations associated with EBV infection and latency
- Discuss novel targeted therapies for a number of EBV-associated lymphoproliferative disorders
- Recognize patients at risk for development of EBV-related lymphoproliferative disorders
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker - Emily Keimig, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.