- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
"Immunobullous Diseases and Infection - What You Need to Know to Protect Your Patients"
Julia Lehman, MD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Discuss risk factors for infection shared by patients being treated for immunobullous diseases.
- DIscuss measures that can be taken to prevent infections in patients being treated for immunobullous diseases.
- Understand indications for pneumocystis pneumonia porphylaxis and contraindications to immunization,
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker - Julia Lehman, MD