This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Become familiar with identification and management of tick-borne diseases relevant to Wisconsin
- Gain an understanding of exposures increasing skin cancer incidence in rural populations
- Become familiar with identifying rural environmental exposures capable of causing dermatologic disease
Faculty & credentials:
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Amy Wentland, MD
+1 (414) 955-3106
08/26/2015 - 7:30am to 9:00am CDT
Dermatology Administrative Offices
8900 W. Wisconsin Avenue4th floor Froedtert Specialty Clinics Building Suite E4100
Milwaukee, WI 53226
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.