This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand the clinical course of SJS/TEN
- Understand why burn centers are best for management of TEN
- Understand medical and surgical treatment of TEN
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Nicholas Meyer, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.