- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
"Systemic Contact Dermatitis"
Allison Schaus, MD
PGY2 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Describe the pathogenesis of systemic contact dermatitis
- Identify common presentations of system contact dermatitis to nickel, sources of dietary nickel, and the utility of nickel-avoidance diets in nickel-sensitive patients
- Outline the criteria for SDRIFE and differences between SDRIFE and Baboon syndrome
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker - Allison Schaus, MD