This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Describe the three main practice models for teledermatology and to better understand these models with examples of successful programs.
- Understand the benefits and limitations of teledermatology.
- Understand key features for a sustainable teledermatology program and challenges for expansion of teledermatology.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker: Michelle Bayer, MD
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.