"An Update on Melanoma in Children and Adolescents"
Molly Youssef, MD
PGY2 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Analyze the epidemiology of melanoma in children and adolescents
- Describe important clinical features of pediatric melanoma
- Discuss the staging and management of melanoma in pediatric patients
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker - Molly Youssef, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.