"Update on Pediatric Cutaneous Lymphomas"
Dianne de Leon, MD
PGY4 Dermatology Resident
Medical College of Wisconsin
This educational activity is designed to enhance the knowledge of the academic and community dermatologists who attend our weekly meeting. Topics will be selected based on the evaluation forms from the previous year. In addition, live patients are invited to grand rounds who demonstrate key points in patient diagnosis management and will emphasize application of evidence-based medicine.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Understand the natural course of cutaneous lymphomas presenting in childhood and adolescence
- Review the clinical presentation, treatments, and prognosis of these lymphomas
- Contrast to the usual presentation of cutaneous lymphoma in adult patients
Activity Director - Dawn Siegel, MD
Speaker - Dianne de Leon, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.