Lean Daily Improvement Model Workshop- June 8, 2015
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 17 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 17 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Department/Division Administrators
- Clinic Managers
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Implement daily improvement thinking
- Utilize daily improvement thinking in a simulated environment
- Identify key drivers needed to utilize in an operational environment
Planning Committee- Michael C. Decker, MD, Gina Lipor
Speakers- BArb Bouche and Toni Benner
All persons in control of content have no financial relationship to disclose.
- 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 6.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.