NAEMSP® 2016 Annual Meeting
San Diego, CA US
January 11, 2015 to January 16, 2016
There is a need to reach key decision makers in pre-hospital emergency care to help them gain essential knowledge to improve systems and practices. The clinical administration decision makers frequently do not have the time or expertise on their own to complete independent research to improve the quality of out-of-hospital emergency medical care. Similarly, many new interventions, innovations and protocols are developed annually, making it difficult for an individual provider to remain up-to-date. These cutting edge issues must be addressed for the future of Emergency Medical Services, along with position statements vital to EMS.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Medical College of Wisconsin and National Association of EMS Physicians®. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live Activity for a maximum of 46 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- EMS Directors
- Allied Health Professional
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
1. Discuss the role of the EMS Director in system design and maintenance
2. Apply up-to-date practices to aid in building and maintaining core knowledge and skills
3. Describe the role of the EMS Director in establishing the standard and philosophy of care to patients
Manchester Grand Hyatt
One Market Place
San Diego, CA 92101
Planning Committee Members:
- 46.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 46.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.