This program will provide attendees with updates and new information regarding the MCW Human Research Protection Program.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Human research investigators
Multi-site Studies and Reliance Agreements: What's coming up this spring
Objectives for the event are:
1) Understand what makes a study "multi-site"
2) Understand investigator and study team IRB-related responsibilities when conducting multi-site studies
3) Learn about IRB Consortiums and Reliance Agreements, the procedures for using these, and what's coming up this spring and in the future
Connie Byrne, IRB Analyst, Inter-institutional Liaison, IRB Point of Contact
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 APAAPA credit.
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.