ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This session provides an opportunity to learn directly from the source about the services that are provided and required by OCRICC. This informal interactive session focuses on requests of researchers related to the Froedtert Health Entity resources.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Appreciate the purpose of OCRICC
- Be Familiar with OCRICC program scope
- Know what research projects need to obtain approval from OCRICC and when
- Review OCRICC workflow/processes
Presenter: Office of Clinical Research and Innovative Care Compliance Staff
Bobbi Navarro, Betsy Polak, and Joanna Delap
Activity Director: David Clark, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.