ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This program alternates monthly between the Human Research Professional’s Meeting (HRPM) and the IRB Lunch & Learn. These educational opportunities are designed to provide new or updated information regarding human research protections and encourage researchers to consider the information being presented in the context of his/her research practice.
This session will provide learners with an overview of the MCW IRB consent templates and how to use them.
Allied Health Care Professionals
This session is designed to help you:
- Discuss recent updates to MCW IRB consent form templates and barriers to proper implementation
- Appropriately prepare for IRB review of new and continuing submissions
- Apply the knowledge gained from this event to daily job tasks
Presenter: AnnMarie Eve and Sara Griffin
Activity Director: David Clark, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.