ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
This program alternates monthly between the Human Research Professional’s Meeting (HRPM) and the IRB Lunch & Learn. These educational opportunities are designed to provide new or updated information regarding human research protections and encourage researchers to consider the information being presented in the context of his/her research practice.
This session will provide learners with information on ClinicalTrials.gov registration.
Allied Health Care Professionals
This session is designed to help you:
- Explain the regulatory environment surrounding ClinicalTrials.gov
- Identify the reasons to Register a Study
- Assess who is responsible for Registration
- Explain timelines for updating your record
- Understand the Protocol Registration and Results System (PRS)
- Understand Results Reporting
- Recognize non-compliance
- Explain new MCW Compliance Policy & Process
- Identify training opportunities
MCW Office of Research
Manager of Research Operations Quality and Effectiveness
Jo Bergholte, MLIS
MCW CTO Program Manager
MCW Clinical Trials Office
Clinical & Translational Science Institute
Activity Director: David Clark, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.