This interactive session focuses on the MCW IRB submission process and the use of eBridge for human study submissions. Elements of the MCW IRB process, common misconceptions, smart form content for submission, and insight into the review process by the IRB committee.
Allied Health Care Professionals
This session is designed to help you:
- Describe questions specific to human research protocol submission process
- Identify submission requirements and content for application submission to the IRB
- Explain key issues underlying the questions in the SmartForm.
Presenter: Faye Overly, CIP
Activity Director: David Clark, PhD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.