- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Physicians, trainees, fellows and health care professionals managing patients being treated with DOACs.
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Understand current practices for reversing Xa inhibitors
- Manage emergencies (serious bleeding, urgent surgery) while on dabigatran
- Understand the mode of action of idarucizucmab, the specific reversal agent of dabigatran
Peter Verhamme "Idarucizumab"
Mark Crowther "Andexanet"
|Geoffrey Barnes, MD||Portola||Consulting|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan||Research|
|Chris Ward, PhD||Bayer||Speaker|
|Boehringer-Ingelheim||Speaker, Advisory Board|
|BMS/Pfizer||Speaker, Advisory Board|
|Jerrold Levy, MD||BI, CSL Behring, Janssen||Steering Committee|
|Peter Verhamme||Boehringer, Portola, Bayer||Investigator, Advisory Board, Speaker|
|Yukio Ozaki||The Sysmex Corporation||Advisory Board|
|Mark Crowther||See Attachment||/sites/ocpe.mcw.edu/files/users/65/M.%20Crowther%20Disclosures.pdf|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.