The goal of this educational program is to provide high quality and state of the art education to practitioners around the world. Throughout the course of the year, the series will provide both clinical and basic science education in the areas of Thrombosis and Anticoagulation; Platelets and Vascular Biology; Coagulation and Bleeding Disorders.
If you have an Ethos account, simply log in at ocpe.mcw.edu/ with your Username and Password
If not, click "create account" and complete all required fields* when complete you will be automatically logged into the Ethos system
- Click the Learning Group tab and choose Hematology Oncology
- Under recent courses choose ISTH activity title - Enduring Material
- Click Registration Fee and then Add to Cart to purchase the course
- Once complete, you are enrolled in the course
- Complete the Evaluation Form, Post-Quiz, and Claim CME Credit/Download Certificate