- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Patient safety and quality improvement.
This requires little elaboration but all accrediting agencies, including ACGME, like to see an institutional emphasis on these two areas. While all the topics may not have these foci, our attempts will be towards that end.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of the Medical College of Wisconsin and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) (tm). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Professionals
1. Understand the historical perspective of breast cancer.
2. Appreciate several landmark breast cancer studies and their impact on daily practice.
3. Recognize recent trends in breast cancer diagnosis and treatment options.
No one in control of content has any relevant financial information to disclose except for the following: