This educational activity is a multidisciplinary case-based weekly discussion. Specialties include Gynecologic Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Pathology, Radiology, as well as Genetic Counseling, APNP's, nursing, and support staff. The conference allows providers to discuss current patients with other providers so that the best plan of care can be implemented. It is designed to benefit patient outcomes, give efficiency of care and patient satisfaction through its multidisciplinary approach. Furthermore, one half session per month is given over to discussion of active research, clinical trials, and cooperative clinical trials that may be opening at Froedtert and the Medical College.
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Access pathologic review of gynecologic tissue for quality assurance and treatment planning
- Implement pre-operative evaluation of known or suspected gynecologic malignancies
- Apply treatment strategies for the surgical approach, radiation and chemotherapy in the management of gynecologic malignancies that is consistent with the national guidelines to reduce the morbidity and mortality associated with these tumors
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- William H. Bradley, MD
- Elizabeth Hopp, MD
- Denise Uyar, MD
- Janet Rader, MD
- Erin Bishop, MD
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.